Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.05.2012, 20:45   #89
kup
майевтика = бошетунмай

Вы сказали Спасибо: 15,324
Поблагодарили 1,443 раз(а) в 1,151 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 1077441
kup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспорима
По умолчанию Re: NASCAR (in English)

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nascar/nasca...512_053112.JPG

http://www.nascar.com/news/features/power_rankings/

CHARLOTTE - Week 12 of 36 - By: Mark Aumann

Biggest Gain this week:
Jimmie Johnson: 8th to 2nd

Biggest Drop this week:
Dale Earnhardt Jr.: 3rd to 7th

Matt Kenseth
Matt offered to take Jack Roush on a victory lap but decided against it when Jack told him he'd have to parachute from one of Jack's planes in return.

Jimmie Johnson
Remember when Jimmie was unbeatable at Charlotte? In the past six races there, Jimmie's average finish of 19.3 is worse than Brian Vickers (19.2).

Greg Biffle
Fact of the week: Jack Roush's last win in the Coke 600 came with Mark Martin in 2002, one year before Greg landed the full-time No. 16 ride.

Denny Hamlin
As a Charlotte Bobcats season ticketholder, Denny was disappointed with a 7-59 season. On the other hand, he didn't have to worry about the NBA playoffs conflicting with his racing schedule.

Kyle Busch
Don't look now but Kyle has scored the most points over the past five races.

Tony Stewart
After a disappointing All-Star Race, Tony was asked if he learned anything. "Yeah, don't bring back what we just ran tonight."

Dale Earnhardt Jr.
After the way he finished last year's Coke 600, Junior's going to have a spare gas can installed under the driver's seat.

Martin Truex Jr.
Martin has three finishes of 23rd in his past six trips to Charlotte. Gives new meaning to the ancient phrase "23 skidoo."

Brad Keselowski
Brad finished second in the All-Star Race after starting deep in the pack. With another 300 or so laps Sunday, he figures he'll come up with a way to pass the leader.

Carl Edwards
How was Carl's All-Star Race like the national anthem? His engine gave up like a bomb bursting in air, followed by a rocket's red glare.

Kasey Kahne
Kasey knows one of the best things about winning the Coke 600 is not having to pay shipping charges to get the trophy back home.

Kevin Harvick
Who knew Kevin had so much in common with the late, great Donna Summer? Her album, Love to Love You Baby, came out in November of 1975. Kevin came out one month later.

Clint Bowyer
In memory of Robin Gibb, Clint will crank up the soundtrack from Saturday Night Fever on the in-car radio: "Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk ..."
Я вне зоны доступа

Последний раз редактировалось kup; 25.05.2012 в 00:51.
kup вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх