Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 31.08.2009, 00:05   #9
kup
майевтика = бошетунмай

Вы сказали Спасибо: 15,324
Поблагодарили 1,443 раз(а) в 1,151 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 1077441
kup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспорима
По умолчанию Re: Race 25 NNS - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - NAPA Auto Parts 200

Live: Nationwide race

Race favorite Patrick Carpentier lost his clutch and hit the wall ending his day. Marcos Ambrose gave up the lead and pitted putting Jacques Villeneuve out front.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vasill_Mozglowski Посмотреть сообщение
а что сказал кайл про вильнева?
Busch has a talented teacher

Series points leader Kyle Busch, winner of Friday night's Camping World Truck Series race at Chicagoland, made good use of the limited practice time he got at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve on Saturday. To hone his road-course chops, Busch got a critique from former Formula One champion Jacques Villeneuve, son of the driver for whom the track was named.

"He got behind me a little bit so, I asked him what I looked like, and he said it looked like I did everything fine," said Busch, who made his 12th-place qualifying run in extremely wet conditions. "It was a little bit wet out there [in practice], and it started drying out. He said, 'You were driving like it was wet, like it was raining, which is good if it's raining, just remember that. But it started to dry out, so go back and go into the regular groove when it starts to dry out, you'll go faster.'

"I didn't see the track really drying out, so I wasn't sure to go back over and move over a little bit. He gave me some good pointers."

http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/head...ontreal/1.html
Я вне зоны доступа
kup вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх