Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11.06.2009, 15:01   #15
kup
майевтика = бошетунмай

Вы сказали Спасибо: 15,324
Поблагодарили 1,443 раз(а) в 1,151 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 1077441
kup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспорима
По умолчанию Re: 2009 NASCAR Cup Power Rankings

2009 NASCAR Cup Power Rankings
http://www.nascar.com/news/features/...ngs/index.html
MICHIGAN - Week 15 of 36 (By: Mark Aumann)

Who's Up - Biggest Gain this week:
#00 David Reutimann: 12th to 6th
New This Week :#42 Juan Montoya + #47 Marcos Ambrose

Who's Down - Biggest Drop this week:
#2 Kurt Busch: 7th to 12th
Dropped Out : #11 Denny Hamlin + #83 Brian Vickers

Tony Stewart
For all the worries about whether Tony would have enough fuel to get to the finish line, he was still able to do a pair of burnouts, one set of donuts and stop at the Wawa on the way home.

Jimmie Johnson
You know it's going to be one of those days when first it's the wrong time to pit, and then later on, it's the wrong time not to pit.

Ryan Newman
Ryan is proof positive that it only takes a single spark to turn a gloomy day into a bright one.

Jeff Gordon
You've heard the phrase "turning trash into treasure?" Jeff's car was junk during the middle stages of Sunday's race, but he scored a top-five finish thanks to some heads-up fuel mileage strategy.

Carl Edwards
Carl's description of fuel economy racing: "The problem with it is you don't know how much fuel you have. You start going back in your mind, thinking about how you drove all those runs, and then you're so confused, you have no clue what you're doing, but you just hope for the best."

David Reutimann
He'll just keep calling me: If they ever wanted to remake *Ferris Bueller's Day Off* with NASCAR drivers, David would make a great Cameron. Although so far, he hasn't killed the car.

Kyle Busch
The Kids Aren't Alright: Why did Kyle go all Pete Townshend in Victory Lane at Nashville? Maybe he found out the lessons weren't included. And I know it was a Gibson guitar, but "Kyle's Fender bender" kept going through my mind.

Greg Biffle
For a guy who seems to always be running at the front at Michigan, how is it possible that Greg hasn't won there since 2005?

Mark Martin
The 1`st of Mark's 4 Michigan wins came in 1990. Joey Logano was 3 months old at the time, which means he couldn't even eat sliced bread.

Matt Kenseth
"We ran 3`rd all day and finished 16`th. I don't know what else to say about it." It's a good thing Matt wasn't assigned a 250-word report on what he did during his summer vacation.

Jeff Burton
Jeff's back in what seems to be his comfort zone. He's finished on the lead lap in each of the last 10 races, but has led only 6 laps during that span.

Kurt Busch
Maybe the nickname for the car they used at Pocono should be "Moby-Dick," because when the water pump failed, it threw out a spray of steam from the overflow worthy of a breaching whale.

Juan Montoya
No, no, not Detroit!:
I wouldn't say Juan's Chase chances hinge on one weekend, but if he could break his Michigan jinx, it be would huge. He's never finished on the lead lap there, and his average Michigan finish is 33rd.

Kasey Kahne
News item: Richard Petty Motorsports lays off employees because of Chrysler bankruptcy. How will that affect Kasey? Well, if he pulls into the pits and there's a stack of tires, an air wrench and two fuel cans sitting there with a sign that says "Help yourself," he'll know for sure.

Marcos Ambrose
Lean like a cholo? "I've got to work on my elbow strength, because my elbows are worn out." That's what happens when that Down AKA Kilo song gets stuck in your head all day.
Я вне зоны доступа
kup вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх