Тема: A.J. Allmendinger
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 30.10.2009, 01:27   #4
W_Alex
-

Вы сказали Спасибо: 4,043
Поблагодарили 5,723 раз(а) в 3,704 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 2043987
W_Alex репутация неоспоримаW_Alex репутация неоспоримаW_Alex репутация неоспоримаW_Alex репутация неоспоримаW_Alex репутация неоспоримаW_Alex репутация неоспоримаW_Alex репутация неоспоримаW_Alex репутация неоспоримаW_Alex репутация неоспоримаW_Alex репутация неоспоримаW_Alex репутация неоспорима
По умолчанию Re: Новости серии NASCAR

М. Шум в Сузуке отмечал окончание сложного, но победного сезона, между прочим, господа "знатоки". И за руль автомобиля он пьяным не садился. И потому не надо его сюда приплетать.

Аллмендингер позволил себе недозволенное, и учитывая его публичный статус, и наказание должен понести более суровое.

ЗЫ. Если нужна ссылка на оф. сайт, то вот она. Читайте и переводите.

Цитата:
Allmendinger arrested for DUI after failed field test

MOORESVILLE, N.C. -- A.J. Allmendinger was arrested early Thursday morning on a charge of drunken driving.

Mooresville police said Allmendinger failed a field sobriety test after he was pulled over.

Allmendinger, who drives the No. 44 for Richard Petty Motorsports, said in a statement he had drinks with dinner and made a mistake in driving afterward.

"I honestly felt fine, but I obviously should have erred more on the side of caution, particularly given what I do for a living," Allmendinger said. "It was a bad judgment call and I apologize for that."

RPM officials had no immediate comment.

Allmendinger is a major factor in RPM's long-range plans, and team officials told The Associated Press that Allmendinger was going to be moved into Petty's famed No. 43 next season. Best Buy is expected to sponsor the car.

It's not clear how his arrest may affect that relationship. Petty routinely shunned alcohol sponsorship, and refused to allow his teams to participate in NASCAR's second-tier series when it was sponsored by Busch.

"If anything good can come of this, then hopefully I can be an example of being more aware of drinking responsibly and if even if you feel fine, take a cab, call a friend," Allmendinger said. "Just don't risk it. I will do my best to make it right and use this to learn myself and hopefully educate others."
http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/head...ted/index.html

Последний раз редактировалось W_Alex; 30.10.2009 в 02:09.
W_Alex вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх