Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.11.2007, 00:05   #16
kup
майевтика = бошетунмай

Вы сказали Спасибо: 15,324
Поблагодарили 1,443 раз(а) в 1,151 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 1077441
kup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспоримаkup репутация неоспорима
По умолчанию Re: Round 35. Checker Auto Parts 500 presented by Pennzoil

Before the RACE # 35
THANK YOU - I want to publicly thank my producer at FOX, who is leaving to join NASCAR next week. While I get to have all the fun at the track, it`s he who does the hard work and heavy lifting. He has done a great job at FOX and I consider it a privilege to have worked with him over the last two years. Please join me in wishing him a big Answer Man "Thank You" and good luck in job with NASCAR. See you in Homestead!
MORE NEWS - While Best Buy will be the primary sponsor for #19 in 15 races next season, a lot of teams are hurting for sponsors, including Yates Racing, the #01 DE team, Haas-CNC racing and others.
NEWS - Sam Hornish, Jr #06 officially announced he`ll go dull-time in the Sprint Cup Series next year. He qualified for his 1st Cup race this weekend, while fellow open-wheel vets JV#27 and PC#10 each qualified for their 2nd. With JPM#42 also racing this weekend, there are 3 former Indy 500 winners in the field.
THE RACE - This is a COT race and the track will be hot and greasy. Passing will be at a premium and track position critically important. Keep an eye on 2 drivers today, #1 and #5. #1 qualified 2nd, was 2nd in the morning practice and fastest during Happy Hour. #5 won the NCTS race here Friday noght and the Busch race yesterday. Those 2, along with #24, the winner here in the spring, are my drivers to watch today.
WELCOME RACE FANS - It`s a hot, sunny day here at PIR, site of the CAP 500. This is race #35 of 36 on the NNCup schedule. It`s also the final COT race of the year, and race #9 of 10 in the Chase for the NCup. #48 is on an amazing hot streak, having won 3 consecutive races. Now, with only today and next week`s race in Homestead, Fla., left on the horizon, #48 leads #24 by 30 points. Everyone else is just jockeying for position behind them.
TO CLINCH - If #48 wins today and leads the most laps and #24 finishes 33rd or worse and doesn`t lead a lap, #48 will clinch his 2nd title.
THE RACE - Today`s event will be 312 laps around the 1-mile PIR oval. 312 miles equals 500 km, hence the CAP 500 name. Have a Great Race Everyone and Thanks, as Always for the Support!
ENGINES FIRED - #83 is going to the back for an engine change.
Я вне зоны доступа
kup вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх